Sunday, December 23, 2012

Lonely Bench

Now this thought of mine will show you have i learned photographer (The trial and error way) 

What you read below is not something that i am making up...

Every time i get a scene (a shot with certain objects in my view finder)  i think of a photographic name for the scene and take the picture.

now what happens when i come home and try to search the internet about this scene a million other photographers have come across the same scene and they have aptly named the scene the same.... the exact same as i did... 


 

See that pic on the top of this blog with me sitting on a bench next to that old tree and gazing down the green landscape... well that picture is called "Alone on the bench" and i came home and on the internet photographer also called the scene "Alone on the bench" try it search and see you will find similar pics in Google images. 

Similar the other scene you rarely get is called the "Lonely Bench" which again is the same scene as above but only i am not sitting on the bench and you don't see any other bench in the shot or there is no one sitting on the bench that is called "Lonely Bench".



What i am trying to say is that a picture says a thousand words but all I do is before I capture that image I see in my view finder I just put a few words together to say something about the image I see and it leaves a impression on me and also the people who see these images.

Here are some pictures i took think of the words i put together before i captured.


 
(Lonely Bench)

 
(Lonely Bench) 

(Lonely Stools / Lonely Lover Stools)

(Lonely Garden Table)

(Lonely Lazy Benches)

(Twin Stools)

(Lonely Lovers Stools)

No comments:

Post a Comment