Tuesday, December 18, 2012

The Book Of Mormon - Broadway musical

Well it all begin with me watching a video of NPH (Neal Patrick Harris) doing the opening of the Tony awards of 2012 and he was introduced on stage by the company of The Book Of Mormon and i really enjoyed that opening number "Hello" by the "Hello" – Mormon Boys. 

I had to watch the show and find out how good it was because it won so many awards. 
I found a torrent a Cam print of the show but with the original Broadway cast
with Andrew Rannells as Elder Kevin Price & Josh Gad as Elder Arnold Cunningham.

It was not a good print but it was good enough for me.
And what can i write no not "LOL".... Now well I was "laughing out loud and sometimes even flat on the ground".  What a amazing musical comedy with the punch lines even in the songs... if someones watched it they will know when i say i loved the placement of the line "I have got maggots in my scrotum". Man i have never seen a show with so much energy and creativity. A Show to watch i wish the day i get to New York the show is still running and i get a chance to see it Live...

Ladies and Gentleman The Company of The Book of Mormon






What songs i like in this Musical
  • "Hello" – Price, Cunningham and Mormon Boys
  • "Hasa Diga Eebowai" – Mafala, Price, Cunningham and Ugandans
  • "I Believe" – Price
  • "Hello" (Reprise)††† – Company

No comments:

Post a Comment