Sunday, December 9, 2012

HIMYM "How I Meet Your Mother" - Barney Stinson

The character Barney Stinson played by NPH (Neil Patrick Harris) from Tv Show "How I Met Your Mother" makes great statement that are unforgettable and "AWESOME".



Barney Stinson's Quotes, Statements


1.When I get sad I stop being sad and be awesome instead true story

2. I am not sick. You know what i am sick... sick of you telling me that i am sick.
3. More to come as i remember

Barney Stinson's Laws/Rule/Scale

1. The Hot Crazy scale

2. Lemon Law

3. Platinum Rule

    • Step 1 is Attraction
    • Step 2 is Bargaining (And it was a huge Mistake.... Yaah.. Well... I think it will be OK)
    • Step 3 is Submission
    • Step 4 is Perks
    • Step 5 is The Tipping Point
    • Step 6 is Purg.... wait for it... keep waiting... keep waiting for all of eternity.. Purgatory
    • Step 7 Confrontation
    • Step 8 Fallout
    • Step 9 Coexistence 

No comments:

Post a Comment