Wednesday, December 19, 2012

My Watchs

In 2005 my sister from United States send me a gift. It was a Guess watch. I rarely remember changing its batteries but I do recall doing it twice but it is still ticking amazing Swiss technology I would say it was well built, good design, looks great and last but not least very sturdy. How sturdy would you say. I had an accident on my motorcycle on December 23rd 2011 and was pretty bruised on the right arm, left in lower right wrist, right forehead, and right elbow I was pretty sure my Guess watch would have been screwed. but the truth.......... just a few scratches I'm not sure what the glass made of. Despite the fall it still didn't crack. I guess it's worth $65. I used it for 7 years. Just that I don't wear anymore.

I also got a Giordano watch















Well this is a classy looking watch. So I don't use it that much. I only wear it when I actually wear a suit. 



All in all these are the 2 favorite watches I own.

No comments:

Post a Comment